[council] ALAC reps to WHOIS task forces

Thomas Roessler roessler at does-not-exist.org
Fri Nov 14 10:58:30 UTC 2003

On 2003-11-07 18:27:56 +0100, Niklas_Lagergren at mpaa.org wrote:

> The IP constituency is currently looking at appropriate ways to
> contribute to the work of the 3 Whois task forces in an efficient
> manner. In this context, it is our view that nominating only one
> representative to each TF would result in excessive work-load for
> each chosen person.

I can, in principle, echo this concern for the ALAC.

Our preferred approach to representation in the task forces would be
that Wendy Seltzer and myself represent ALAC on both task forces 1
and 2, doing load balancing according to individual availability and
workload.

Vittorio Bertola will represent the ALAC on task force three
(accuracy).

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler  <roessler at does-not-exist.org>