[council] Thank you, all!

Chun Eung Hwi chun at peacenet.or.kr
Tue Nov 18 03:01:02 UTC 2003

Dear all,

It's just time for me to leave from my seat.
I am glad to have new council members representing our constituency. They
will work much better than us. For me, last a couple of years in this
council, GNSO council has been very hard challenge and also new adventure
of learning from others. Due to my poor sociability, I could not make
myself be more intimate with others, but I learned much from all of you.

Thank you, all!
I will keep my concern on what is happening in this council as on-going
member of our constituency. I hope to meet you again with more open and
more constructive discourses.

Warm regards,

Chun

Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82)  2-2166-2205
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea  	    | eMail:   chun at peacenet.or.kr