[council] Timetable for production of source data

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed Nov 26 02:17:52 UTC 2003

I was hoping to have heard further word regarding the release of the
source comments made to ICANN staff during the solicitation period
leading up to the release of the recent staff manager's report on the
registry services PDP recommendations. Is there are timetable for the
release of these source submissions or any further word on even if they
are forthcoming at all? Is this something that I should bring up with
staff directly or is there protocol that can be followed?

I view this data as being a critical to conducting an appropriate
analysis of the staff manager's report.

Thanks in advance,
--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org