[council] Revised motion

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Oct 9 10:47:10 UTC 2003

Hello All,

I have taken on board Jeff's comments to include a reference to the
ICANN bylaws and gtld registry agreements, and also removed the date
restriction to ensure the Staff Manager has time to produce a quality
issues reportas requested my Milton Mueller.

I propose the following motion for voting at the next Council meeting
(Thursday 16 Oct)

"The GNSO Council requests that the Staff Manager produce an Issues
Report,
 consistent with Article 1: Mission and Core Values of ICANN's bylaws,
 on the need for a predictable procedure for the introduction of new
Registry Services (as defined in the gtld registry agreements)"

Regards,
Bruce