[council] Attendance at Council meetings

Thomas Roessler roessler at does-not-exist.org
Wed Oct 15 14:36:19 UTC 2003

On 2003-10-15 09:22:09 -0500, Jeff Neuman wrote:

> In addition, I would like to raise another concern involving
> openness and transparency.  It has come to our attention that the
> Business Constituency has attempted to arrange a private meeting
> during the Tunisia meeting with several other constituencies
> (including the ISPs, the Registrars, the ALAC, etc.) to discuss
> the Wildcard Service and introduction of registry services in
> general.

The meeting that's being planned in cooperation with the ALAC is
supposed to be an information and discussion event that is open to
the public; there is no interest in excluding any individual
constituency.

--
Thomas Roessler  <roessler at does-not-exist.org>
At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/