[council] GNSO/GAC meeting set for Sunday 7pm, 26 Oct 2003

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Fri Oct 17 04:56:36 UTC 2003

Hello All,

Just confirming that a meeting between the GNSO and the GAC is now planned for
Sunday 7pm, 26 Oct 2003.

The purpose of the meeting is to brief the GAC on current issues before the GNSO, and to hear of any issues being discussed by the GAC - particularly in regard to WHOIS, UDRP, and Registry services.

We will arrange for some drinks (non-alcoholic) and snacks for those that need a pre-dinner snack  (I will have been travelling for around 30 hours non-stop by then).

Please advise Glen de Saint Géry - GNSO Secretariat if you will be able to attend.

Regards,
Bruce