[council] GNSO/GAC meeting set for Sunday 7pm, 26 Oct 2003

Antonio Harris harris at cabase.org.ar
Mon Oct 20 16:23:15 UTC 2003

I will attend

Tony Harris

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au>
To: <council at gnso.icann.org>
Cc: <Christopher.Wilkinson at cec.eu.int>; <christian.wichard at wipo.int>;
<amy.page at uspto.gov>; <amy.cotton at uspto.gov>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 1:56 AM
Subject: [council] GNSO/GAC meeting set for Sunday 7pm, 26 Oct 2003

Hello All,

Just confirming that a meeting between the GNSO and the GAC is now planned
for
Sunday 7pm, 26 Oct 2003.

The purpose of the meeting is to brief the GAC on current issues before the
GNSO, and to hear of any issues being discussed by the GAC - particularly in
regard to WHOIS, UDRP, and Registry services.

We will arrange for some drinks (non-alcoholic) and snacks for those that
need a pre-dinner snack  (I will have been travelling for around 30 hours
non-stop by then).

Please advise Glen de Saint Géry - GNSO Secretariat if you will be able to
attend.

Regards,
Bruce