[council] (possible) Conflict of interest declaration with respect to vote on .net criteria

Amadeu Abril i Abril Amadeu at abril.info
Thu Aug 5 08:38:31 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I would have done over the phone but this will save us time.

I will also abstain in the vote regarding ñnet criteria. It is not
because any of my employers, or those other entitites where I serve as
Director or advisor would participate (I am sure they will not). But I
have been approcahed by another entity that could participate, and I
could end up advising them (or not; for a financial comepnsation or
not).

In any case, I prefer to abstain from the vote, even if the description
above fails way short of ICANN's Conflict of Intreest policies.

Amadeu