[council] "Approval Process for gTLD Service Changes": discussion of first draft report

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Tue Feb 3 08:33:35 UTC 2004

I had penciled in a possible council PDP working group meeting to discuss registry services on 5 Feb. As this is barely 48hours away and we have not seen the first draft report yet, I presume this is postponed for now? Let me know otherwise if that is the case.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/attachments/20040203/247dee77/attachment.html>

More information about the council mailing list