[council] BC Final Comments on Registry Services

Grant Forsyth Grant.Forsyth at team.telstraclear.co.nz
Thu Feb 19 20:39:57 UTC 2004

Bruce, Barbara and fellow Councillors
Apologies for the delay in getting the final and complete submission of the
BC to Council.
Changes to the initial versions submitted to Council include the addition of
the detailed response contained in Appendix 1
The body of the submission is unchanged

These detailed contributions should aid in your side-by-side, process and
timeline comparisons between our contribution and those of other submitters
Regards and I look forward to meeting many of you in Rome

Grant Forsyth
Manager Industry & Regulatory Affairs
TelstraClear
Cnr Taharoto & Northcote Roads
Private Bag 92143
AUCKLAND
ph +64 9 912 5759
fx + 64 9 912 4077
Mb 029 912 5759 - NOTE NEW Mobile Number