[council] Call for TOR change

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Fri Jan 9 08:22:32 UTC 2004

Jordyn,
I sympathize with your complaint about proposing a change to the TOR at this stage especially since it was I who was keen to prevent delay in launching the PDP and so had pushed this at the December Council meeting.

However, now that we as a Constituency have started to look at the detail and to draft our recommendations, it came clear that the scope restrictions in the TOR were anomalous, hence the proposal.

I agree this is not the best internal process but I hope that process will not prevent the adoption of good ideas by intelligent, flexible minded individuals such as the members of the GNSO Council !

Philip