[council] ICANN Staff opportunities

Alick Wilson alick.wilson at xendra.co.nz
Mon Jul 19 16:15:04 UTC 2004

Colleagues

Given the importance to GNSO Council of these staff positions, I think
it is essential that all applicants short listed by ICANN management be
interviewed by the Chairman of Council and one other member of council
(preferably one who is professionally experienced in the area of public
policy).

Also, can we confirm that a wide enough search and/or wide enough
advertising is being undertaken to ensure that only well suited
candidates are short listed?

Alick Wilson