[council] Draft Agenda for GNSO Council meeting Wednesday 16 June 2004

Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP mcade at att.com
Tue Jun 15 10:22:42 UTC 2004

Welcome back.

On other items of business, can we add a brief discussion on the PDP process, timing, requesting an issues report, etc.
regarding the further introduction of new gTLDs, and whether it is necessary to have a PDP related to
IDNs? The first item has timelines associated with it, as I recall, from the MOU. Could we invite staff
to brief us on any separate, but related staff level work related to the policy process for each of those
topics.

Also, since the ccNSO will be holding its first meeting in K.L. I suggest that we arrange at least
a "get acqauinted" session. Should Council also welcome this important step in the creation of the ccNSO Council?

Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036