[council] Regarding ICANN staff support positions for the GNSO

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Jun 16 14:10:48 UTC 2004

Hello All,

As discussed during the meeting today, ICANN (the company) will be
advertising for two staff positions to support the GNSO policy
development process by the end of next week.  One is the staff manager
position (currently occupied by Barbara Roseman on short term contract).

Please advise me if you would like to be involved in reviewing the
position descriptions prior to the positions being advertised.  Please
note that a fast 24/48 hour turn around time would be required for any
comments to ICANN (the company).  I am expecting the draft position
descriptions to be available by the end of the week.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin