[council] Leaving the council

Jordyn A. Buchanan jbuchanan at registrypro.pro
Wed Mar 17 15:10:52 UTC 2004

Fellow Council members:

As many of you are probably aware, the operation of the .pro registry
was transferred to a subsidiary of Hostway Corporation.  Due to some
geographical constraints (I live in New York and the new registry will
be based in Chicago), I will no longer be part of the .pro team.

The result of all of this is that I no longer work for a registry.  As
a result, I am resigning from the council, effective immediately.  I
understand that the gTLD Constituency has already selected Philip
Colebrook from the Global Name Registry to replace me on the council.
I am confident that Philip will serve admirably in my place.

I have enjoyed working with all of you over the past year and a half,
and hope that I will have the opportunity to meet with and work with
many of you again in the future.

Jordyn