[council] RE: Reminder: 17/18 May "Approval process for registry changes pdp" teleconference

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Mon May 17 07:46:47 UTC 2004

I am unlikely to be able to make this call. I give my proxy to Grant then
Marilyn.

I can say however that I am overall broadly in favour of the flow charts
presented in the last version.
Guiding principles for any further change (if proposed) should be:
 - is there an existing ICANN process that we can use here rather than
inventing a new one?
-  is the process simple and easy to understand?
- is there the right balance between consultation and speed / simplicity?

Philip