[council] Draft Agenda for Council meeting Thursday 18 Nov 2004

Paul Verhoef paul.verhoef at icann.org
Thu Nov 18 13:09:28 UTC 2004

All,

Maybe I can be of help. WIPO staff has promised us a commentary on the work of the WIPO-II
committee. We have been awaiting this in order to be able to address a recommendation to the Board
on how to move forward. We have just received this 2 days ago, but neither John Jeffrey nor I have
had time to read it and consider the next step (you will understand that a number of issues required
our involvement over the last days). I hope John and I have time to read it and have a first
discussion on it in the next days. There is little more that I can offer at the moment, so if you
bear with us please, we should be able to inform you soon. Sorry for not being able to be more
concrete at this point.
Best regards
Paul