[council] Draft Agenda for Council meeting in Cape Town - Friday 3 Dec 2004

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 01:53:59 UTC 2004

Can we also discuss the development of a process work with the other SOs to select liasons and develop agreed upon functions for the liasons. This needs to be a joint effort probably, across the SOs. By the way, I am not saying that the only option is appointment of individuals. We could for instance decide that ocallsional working sessions are a better way to further the purpose of liaison functions. But we should discuss the topic of liaisons at this meeting and begin discussions with the other SOs. There was a working group on this topic back at the Ghana meeting but much has transpired since. We could perhaps get a staff report on whom we need to have liasons with, and discuss operational options briefly. As I read the Strategic Plan it occurs to me that we should have these discussions underway within Council.