[council] Draft Agenda for Council meeting Thursday 21 October 2004

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Tue Oct 19 04:23:51 UTC 2004

Hello Marc,

> Could we get these staff updates, Marilyn requests (and
> others), per email before the conference?

I always aim to try to get documents out at least 7 days prior to a call
- but this is not always possible.

I will attempt to get responses to your questions in advance.

With respect to the item on the Agenda relating to the approval process
for changes to the registry agreements, I have been advised that a
revised document will not be available from the ICANN staff in time for
the call.  The ICANN General Counsel and ICANN staff are still reviewing
the document to ensure that the recommendations are implementable in
practice.

I hope to receive a revised document in the next couple of weeks.
Hopefully we can release a version for public comment prior to the ICANN
meeting in Cape Town, and also use the Cape Town event to solicit
further comments from the public.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin