[council] Nominations open for GNSO Council chair

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Oct 21 18:56:24 UTC 2004

...and I'd like to second Marilyn's nomination.

On 21/10/2004 2:52 PM Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP noted that;
| I would like to nominate Bruce Tonkin as chair.

- --

~                       -rwr

~                "Every contrivance of man, every tool, every instrument,
~                 every utensil, every article designed for use, of each
~                 and every kind, evolved from very simple beginnings."
~                        - Robert Collier

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org