[council] RE: GNSO Council follow up on ICANN staff recommendation to the ICANN Board in response to the WIPO-II recommendations

Paul Verhoef paul.verhoef at icann.org
Thu Oct 28 14:33:27 UTC 2004

Bruce, we have had a discussion with WIPO and they have promised us a detailed commentary on the
results of the WG. We have not yet received that. Once it is in, and in accordance with the
provisions you mentioned (see below), we will provide a recommendation to the Board. We have
contacted WIPO with a request to speed up in view of the remaining time.
I trust this is useful to you
Paul