[council] [Fwd: [stratplan] FW: Strat Plan Consultation Process]

Glen De Saint Géry glen at icann.org
Sun Apr 3 19:48:56 UTC 2005

FYI

Dear all

At the Amsterdam Consultation on the ICANN Strategic Plan, many in
attendance agreed that the stakeholders could make a useful contribution
to the development of the Strategic Plan planning/consultation process.
Attached is a “straw proposal” drawn from Grant Forsyth’s presentation
on Day Two of the Amsterdam Consultation and expanded through the
contributions of a few willing volunteers: Grant Forsyth, Maureen
Stubberly, Chuck Gomes, and Marilyn Cade. It is intended as a working
document and all comments and suggestions are welcomed. The idea is that
on Wednesday, it can be one contribution to the discussion.

Undoubtedly, others in the community may have contributions or
suggestions. I’ll be traveling as of Thursday, but will have some access
to hotmail over the week end. Please feel free to post any comments to
the StratPlan list.

Do also feel free to widely circulate this document to others in the
community who you think are interested. The meeting on Wednesday at
ICANN will be an opportunity for real time input from those who
participate in the meeting. I hope all who are in MdP will come along to
all three of the consultation meetings and contribute their suggestions
to the ICANN staff who are hosting the meetings.

Denise, Axel, and Chris, can we ask that you distribute to your groups?

Best regards, Marilyn

--
Glen de Saint Géry
ICANN