[council] GNSO minutes on web site

Alick Wilson alick.wilson at xendra.co.nz
Wed Apr 6 11:11:15 UTC 2005

Hello All

We need a site map and search function for the GNSO site. If someone who has
been on Council as long as Philip can't find them (no disrespect intended,
Philip; I also can't find stuff I ought to know about after 2 years on
Council), what hope do other people who are new to ICANN or have a
peripheral interest have?

Alick