[council] Proposed date/times for GNSO Council calls

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Mon Apr 18 10:19:51 UTC 2005

Hello All,

I have been informed that 5 May 2005 coincides with the Ascension Day
holiday in much of Europe.

I therefore suggest that the 5 May meeting be changed to 12 May 2005.

This will allow time to:
- prepare revised terms of reference for the WHOIS task force
- update the registry services document ready for public comment

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin