[council] Jeff Neuman has submitted a Resignation as Co-Chair of Whois Task Force

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Apr 21 23:17:09 UTC 2005

________________________________

From: owner-gnso-dow123 at icann.org [mailto:owner-gnso-dow123 at icann.org]
On Behalf Of Neuman, Jeff
Sent: Friday, 22 April 2005 5:16 AM
To: gnso-dow123 at gnso.icann.org
Cc: Neuman, Jeff
Subject: [gnso-dow123] Resignation as Co-Chair of Whois Task Force

All,

Due to my changing roles and responsibilities at NeuStar, Inc. (all good
ones), I am hereby submitting this notice of resignation as Co-chair of
the Whois Task Force.  I have enjoyed working with all of you on these
issues and wish you all the best of luck in coming up with solutions
that will work for all of the relevant Internet stakeholders.  I have
enjoyed my time with the Task Force (in its many incarnations) and look
forward to one day in the future working with each and every one of you.

Thanks again.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Director, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.
Loudoun Tech Center
46000 Center Oak Plaza
Building X
Sterling, VA 20166
p: (571) 434-5772
f: (571) 434-5735
e-mail: Jeff.Neuman at Neustar.us

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.