[council] Some initial thoughts on GNSO review

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Aug 3 02:39:02 UTC 2005

Hello All,

Just for clarification, my postings are just personal ideas at this
stage to stimulate thinking and discussion, and do not reflect the views
of the GNSO Council as yet!  They are not intended in any way as
directions to staff or Council.

Feel free to disagree with anything I say :-)

I am following Grant's suggestion to make some comments openly so that
others may consider ideas, and help form their own views.

We also need to ensure we engage our own constituencies for input.

Regards,
Bruce