[council] GNSO Review: Phase One Paper

Liz Williams liz.williams at icann.org
Fri Aug 12 09:48:03 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues

I have attached a paper which reflects the first phase of consultation and
feedback about the GNSO Review Terms of Reference.  I am grateful to
everyone who has contributed ideas either by email or on the telephone.

The GNSO Review is at Item 2 on the agenda for the 18 August call.  The
agenda item refers specifically to the timeline for the GNSO Terms of
Reference.  This paper provides the timeline and more detailed information.

After the 18 August call, I will prepare an information paper for
distribution to the Board.  I will then incorporate their feedback into a
Second Phase paper.  You will note that we have quite tight deadlines to
meet the Board's requirements for notification of items for the Vancouver
meeting.  A full project plan is being developed for the process which
includes all key dates and milestones.

If you have any further questions or need clarification on anything my
numbers are below or you can email me.

Kind regards.

Liz

Dr Liz Williams