[council] GNSO Review: Phase One Paper

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:14:15 UTC 2005

Dear Bruce

I support your proposal. For the BC, this will also be helpful since one of
our councilors is on vacation but due back very shortly. Thus, he will be
available for the follow on substantive discussions.

Thanks for your clarification on the question of 7 days on substantive
documents.

I know that "in extremis" situations do develop, and we can discuss, at a
later time, how to enable the putting forward of a document in an urgent
situation, but that is not the "typical" situation that we encounter.

Regards

Marilyn