[council] Regarding work on IDNs

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Aug 17 01:05:43 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Tina Dam [mailto:dam at icann.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 17 August 2005 8:11 AM
To: Bruce Tonkin
Cc: 'Kurt Pritz'; maria.farrell at icann.org; 'Olof Nordling'
Subject: RE: [council] Updated Draft Agenda for GNSO Council
teleconference on Thursday 18 August 2005

 Hi Bruce, I noticed you proposed resolution regarding IDNs - and just
wanted to provide you a heads up. The task force is in the process of
being established - the gTLD registry Constituency has been invited and
the ccNSO will be today. The other parties will not be a part of the
task force, but will be able to provide their input to the revision,
before the final version (for this round) will be passed to the Board
for approval.

The GNSO council will naturally also be asked to provide input as soon
as we have the first draft available from the task force.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Tina