[council] Draft agenda for GNSO teleconference on terms of reference for the GNSO review - 25 August 2005

Michael D. Palage michael at palage.com
Thu Aug 25 04:23:37 UTC 2005

Bruce:

Thank you. I was aware of the call in a couple of hours and I had
intended on participating. Although I am generally in "listen mode"
during most GNSO Council calls I would be willing to answer any
questions which Council members may have.

Although I think the joint call with the Board is an excellent idea, I
would like to offer the following suggestion. Written questions and
answers might be better as they could be submitted anonymously and would
allow for maximum participation as not every Board member might be able
to make the call. In fact there are generally several directors that
miss each call for a variety of reasons.

I look forward to further updates from the staff and Council in
connection with this endeavor.

Best regards,

Michael