[council] On the use of 'fairness'

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 02:10:06 UTC 2005

Oh, hmmm, I was thinking of voting for both 3 and 4 until I saw my chair's
guidance
..

:-)

1 and 2 are a good start... like my suggestion that we do a "e.g..... ,
..., e.... on criteria that we agree on/engage the board on in our meeting.
Thus the independent consultant will have some guidance/measurable criteria
suggestions.

Marilyn