[council] GNSO Review: Council Call Follow-Up

Liz Williams liz.williams at icann.org
Mon Aug 29 15:31:44 UTC 2005

Colleagues

Just a quick note to remind everyone that COB Brussels time was the cut off
for further comments from last week's conference call.  Of course, I am
delighted to incorporate further commentary but it won't be included for the
next iteration which is documentation for Thursday 8 Sept.

I am now preparing two documents which will be distributed later this week:
a detailed Terms of Reference document and a separate Background Information
document.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams