[council] RE: GNSO Council Meeting Thursday September 1, 12:00 UTC

Alick Wilson alick.wilson at xendra.co.nz
Wed Aug 31 01:18:20 UTC 2005

Glen/Bruce

Do we have a detailed agenda for this call?

I believe that prior to an open discussion on the substantive matter of new
TLDs we should have

1. Draft project planning and administrative material.

2. A whitepaper or the like, which incorporates history and identifies
possible options and analyses those options.

We should ask the staff to provide these items for us.

Perhaps we can cover these items in the forthcoming administrative call, but
in the meantime, I would appreciate a detailed agenda.

Thanks and regards,
Alick