[council] Wellington preparations

Sophia Bekele sophiabekele at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 04:08:05 UTC 2005

Hi Glen,
  Thanks for the email.  Pls clarify what you mean 'Please let me know if you do not want to be part of the group'.
  Thanks
  Sophia

"GNSO.SECRETARIAT at GNSO.ICANN.ORG" <gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org> wrote:
  [To: council[at]gnso.icann.org]

Dear Council Members,

In preparation for the Wellington meetings, there is provisional
agreement for two "Council drafting days" on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26
March 2006 in advance of the formal meetings, so please plan your travel
to be ready to meet on Saturday morning. The ICANN meeting is due to
finish on March 31, 2006.

A piece of good news is that grouped accommodation for the Council will
not be a challenge, and I will be able to fill you in on this later.
Please let me know if you do not want to be part of the group.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Please contact me this week at:
glen[at]mobileemail.vodafone.fr

Thank you very much.