[council] Updated GNSO 4 month Operational Plan

Bret Fausett bfausett at internet.law.pro
Tue Dec 6 20:34:29 UTC 2005

Thank you, Glen and Maria for this updated operational plan. I see that
it now has the dates from the bylaws, which is extremely helpful. I note
that the "comment period" opened with the vote to move forward. Could we
have this posted on the GNSO web site and a comment forum established on
the GNSO and/or ICANN servers? I'll be happy to link to it and circulate
the address to interested parties as soon as it is public.

Many thanks,

           Bret