[council] Proposed dates for GNSO Council meetings Jan., Feb., March 2006

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:22:41 UTC 2005

Dear Glen and fellow Councilors

Thanks for the proposed calendar.

I can make those dates, with the understanding that if the WHOIS TF
continues on Tuesdays, that makes a heavy ICANN "day" on that one week each
month. That is manageable, since the WHOIS TF isn't meeting every week, and
undoubtedly, we could coordinate with that TF as needed to cancel that
week's meeting.

Thus, this seems fine with my calendar. Marilyn