[council] Proposed dates for GNSO Council meetings Jan., Feb., March 2006

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:57:19 UTC 2005

AT the risk of starting a debate all over again, I'll just comment that when
I don't really see any real difference between those who participate,
whether they are academics, or corporate employees, or nominating committee
appointees. I was pleased that at least when we made the appointments, there
was material in the briefing for those who self nominated that described the
work expectations, so at least there was some "alert" to the work demands.
:-).

I think we all accept that it is challenging, for everyone.  Very few day
jobs have a built in allowance for all the time needed and thus, everyone
ends up fitting in the ICANN work. And probably everyone feels equally
stressed. :-)

We are lucky to have people on the Council and in the constituencies who
make that extra dedicated effort.