[council] GNSO Council chair elections 21 December 2005

GNSO.SECRETARIAT@GNSO.ICANN.ORG gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
Mon Dec 19 22:23:14 UTC 2005

Dear Council Members,

Bruce Tonkin, the only nominee, has accepted his nomination for GNSO
Council Chair, for the period 4 January 2006 to 3 December 2006.
Nominations closed on December 16, 2005.
The elections will take place on the GNSO Council call on 21 December
2005. If you are not able to be on the call, please let me know who has
  your proxy with voting instructions.

Thank you very much!
Kind regards,
Glen

Hello All,

 > Lucy Nichols a GNSO Council representative from the
 > Intellectual Property Interests Constituency has nominated
 > Bruce Tonkin for the position of GNSO Council chair for the
 > period 4 Jan 06 to 3 Dec 2006.
 >
 > Ken Stubbs, a GNSO Council representative from the gTLD
 > Registries constituency has seconded the nomination.

I accept the nomination from Lucy Nichols and seconded by Ken Stubbs.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

--
Glen de Saint Géry