[council] Draft Call for papers, new gTLD PDP

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 14:15:13 UTC 2005

Dear Olof,

Thank you for this. Since it is so quiet, let me say the
draft is fine by me. The ToR being already posted for
public comments, I assume we are not amending them here,
right? If still I well understand, the front page
announcement will basically be the first and last para,
plus maybe the four top headings in the ToR (?). Just
trying to make sure I understand the process...

Best of the season!

Mawaki