[council] Draft Call for papers, new gTLD PDP

ICANNSoph sophiabekele at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 14:40:50 UTC 2005

Greetings Olof:

Hi Mawaki as well... I agree with you.   The draft seem fine.  Regrading
your ? Olof,  on adding additional questions, would it be appropriate to add
a question on the IDN side?.

The following link might also be of interest to you all!

http://www.wgig.org/docs/ISOC-November2.pdf

Wish I had a white x-mas like Brussels...it seem more sunshine than rain
where I am at in Ca!
Sophia