[council] Draft Agenda for GNSO Council teleconference - Thursday 17 Feb 2005

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 17:22:09 UTC 2005

Bruce, I would expect that we could use about 15 minutes for the report on
the Amsterdam Consultation. I will prepare a very few PP summarizing the
meeting's outputs and send to the Councilors who helped to organize: Tony,
Lucy, Ross, Ken, yourself, Marilyn, and the co-moderators, Philip and Grant,
for review before the meeting. It will explain the outputs, and timelines.

We should in our meeting, also thank the ICANN staff who were available, and
contributed both in the presentation and throughout the meeting, and also
thank Paul Twomey who made opening comments on Day one. As well as the other
members of the community who participated with us.

As an FYI, there will also be a meeting report that will be sent out Friday,
2/11, for review by all participants, and Glen will post to the Council list
as well, for full information for the Councilors where weren't able to
attend in person.  Grant and I have done a good deal of drafting on a
meeting report so far, and I've had contributions from the rapporteurs
outputs.

Thanks to everyone who helped to organize and participated, both Councilors,
and ICANN staff, for all your help and wise counsel along the way. Everyone
made themselves flexibly available and were very responsive as the agenda
and format was developed. Of course our work isn't over on input and
consultation; however, it was really a pleasure to work with other
Councilors and constituency members, as well as the broader community and
ICANN staff in organizing and supporting the Amsterdam meeting.