[council] FW: VeriSign's language on New Registry Services

GNSO.SECRETARIAT@GNSO.ICANN.ORG gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
Wed Jul 6 13:52:33 UTC 2005

Forwarded from Jeff Neuman

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	FW: VeriSign's language on New Registry Services
Date: 	Wed, 6 Jul 2005 08:47:53 -0400
From: 	Neuman, Jeff <Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us>
To: 	GNSO.SECRETARIAT at GNSO.ICANN.ORG <gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
CC: 	<bruce.tonkin at melbourneit.com.au>
Glen,

There seems to be no place to post this comment although I believe the
Council should see this posting as it is extremely relevant now.  I
would have gotten it in during the comment period, but unfortunately,
ICANN did not make the world aware of what it was doing for .net until
after the comment period for registry services was over.

Jeff