[council] changing the thread: establishing Council's role in strategy and policy of new gTLDs

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 22:32:48 UTC 2005

I'll repeat something I said earlier about hoping that we will focus first
on resolving "our" role in the oversight of the processes before we start
debating how many/what kind.
Our first task is to regain the appropriate role for the Council, determine
how and who to involve from other SOs, ACs, and of course ensure the
participation of the ALAC.

We will hear more from the Board tomorrow I suspect on this question.
Hopefully, our views have prevailed.