[council] GNSO Council meeting proposed dates

tony.ar.holmes at bt.com tony.ar.holmes at bt.com
Sun Jul 17 20:40:30 UTC 2005

Glen
I am unable to make the 28th July due to a prior company commitment and will be on vacation on the 18th August In both cases I give my proxy to Tony Harris and then Greg Ruth.

I note that all the calls except one are scheduled to start at 12.00 UTC. Whilst some European's may find that an advantage, for me it often causes major problems and I would appreciate more flexibility in the arrangements. Attending calls during the evening/early morning is often easier to arrange for all of us with  busy professional lives.

Regards

Tony