[council] Luxembourg meeting schedule & agenda is now published
philip.sheppard at aim.be
Mon Jun 20 14:03:17 UTC 2005
I am concerned the Council meeting - a decision making meeting of ICANN's
policy development body - is being marginalised in the planning process.
The second full day of an ICANN meeting should give top priority to the SO
All other meetings on that second day - informationals, workshops, public
fora, advisory committee reports, second days for constituencies etc ,
should fit around the optimal times for those SO Council meetings.
Some practical suggestions:
- GNSO council in the morning?
- GNSO council meets at 14.00 ?
- GNSO public forum is shortened to one hour.
- GNSO council and public forum switch.
- GNSO public forum held in the main auditorium but Council meets in a
smaller room (if this helps scheduling based on the availability of the main
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the council