[council] Draft staff paper on "New TLD Questions" - CORRECTION NEEDED

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Tue Jun 21 13:41:07 UTC 2005

Olof,
thank you for the posting of this paper.
I and my constituency will spend time to fully review but for now I believe
there is one essential correction that needs to be made before it goes any
further.

The GNSO is the policy development body on gTLD matters within ICANN.
The GNSO is not one of a range of bodies to be consulted. The consultation
of other bodies is being done to inform the GNSO.

Please change the matrix of contributions to show the GNSO sits at the top
of the input tree and all other consultations feed into policy development
within the GNSO.
Thank you.

Philip Sheppard