[council] GNSO Council Sunday meeting 3 April

GNSO.SECRETARIAT@GNSO.ICANN.ORG gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
Sat Mar 26 15:13:20 UTC 2005

[To: Council[at]gnso.icann.org]

The GNSO Council meeting on Sunday 3 April will be in room "E" which is
on the ground floor of the Sheraton Hotel in Mar del Plata.

9:00 --- GNSO Council meeting with GAC working group.

11:00 - 14:00 GNSO Council and Whois task force members.
(a light lunch will be served in the room)

15:00 - 18:00 GNSO Operational Plan

Dial up information has been sent to all the councillors and task force
members who have informed me that they will not be present.

There are still some Councillors' biographies outstanding, please let me
have them as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen