[council] Agenda for Council planning meeting on Sunday afternoon 3 April 2005

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Tue Mar 29 17:06:24 UTC 2005

Hello All,

> 15:00 - 18:00 GNSO Operational Plan

Agenda will include:

(1) GNSO operational plan for next 12 months (ie what policy work do we
envision for next 12 months)

(2) GNSO strategic planning for next 3 years (what are the major policy
activities for the next 3 years)

(3) ICANN operational plan (discuss input into ICANN operational
planning process and meeting on Monday evening)

(4) ICANN strategic planning (discuss input into ICANN strategic plan
and meeting on Tuesday evening)

(5) ICANN planning process going forward (how should ICANN manage
operational and strategic planning going forward)

(6) breakfast with ICANN Board on Monday morning (discuss approach and
topics for discussion)

(7) GNSO public forum on Wednesday morning (discuss topics)

Please let me know if you would like to add other topics to the agenda.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin