[council] Updated Draft Agenda for GNSO Council teleconference - Thursday 12 May 2005

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu May 5 02:26:04 UTC 2005

Hello Philip,

> have you forgotten the e-mail sent by Grant re staff work
> items reporting?

No I haven't forgotten, I just haven't created a specific agenda item
for it.

I am expecting the current work items of staff to be reported under each
of the agenda items for the meeting on 12 May 2005.

If you like, we can pick up any other issues that staff are working on
under any other business.

Moving forward, I suggest the following approach.

(1) A short weekly meeting with the ICANN policy staff to discuss
administrative issues.  If any Council member would like to participate
in this meeting please let me know.

(2) A written monthly report from Paul Verhoef on the work done by the
ICANN policy staff that relates to the GNSO.

(3) A standard agenda item to discuss any questions/issues that arise
from the monthly report.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin