[council] FW: ICANN Strategic Plan Process Comments

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 11:07:41 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues,

A word of explanation and reminder about the StratPlan list mentioned in
Grant's posting.

The StratPlan listis a listserv set up at the time of organizing the
Amsterdam Consultation on the StratPlan. It is not an archived list but
provides a way to opt into the list, and then to receive the postings from
those who are on the list.

Most of you are already on it.

You can join the list by sending an email with a request to the gNSO
Secretariat, who has kindly assisted in organizing. You can leave the list
by sending a similar email.

There will be typically occasional postings to the StratPlan list since it
is focused only on distributing information about the StratPlan activities
to those who are interested.

It does not replace in anyway the ICANN public comment process.

Best regards,

Marilyn Cade